She was supposed to be impossible to book but I lucked out calling late for same day appointment and got it. This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. Very sorry to all those other ladies that I did not write a review for. Just a hunch, but I have a feeling I might be seeing a lot of this lady! Gentlemen, if you are looking for someone to measure up to your imaginary girlfriend, then you must go see her. I recommend her because of her participation, her willingness to please and accommodate the customer, she is a hot looking gal IMHO and if you're worried about taking a risk on gal that may not provide the services you paid for, I doubt that will be the case with this gal. She wore a cute bra and panty ensemble. She told me to come near her and I took off my towel. I'm telling you she has nice tits and one of the best asses I've seen in a while. I arrived at her location and I'm greeted by this cute lady wearing a nice set of panties. I was staying till Sunday but I think I may be staying for next week too. She is hot, smoking even. Called up knocked on door and she opened it. First impression was wow is she cute. Wearing her sexy massage therapist uniform I was like damn I've scored. Everything was great - she was a little shy (I get the impression she's new to this but was open to working together) but after we got started, she was simply wonderful. It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. 470-408-6476 ... more >