Pics are of her, and I would say are 100 percent accurate. Look for the link for those that want to see her ad and contact info. Her massage is a real massage. Like I'm talkin' RMT style except on a flat bed, not a table. I saw this beautiful lady and I was about to write a review, but I was taken away and was held hostage by a nymph for a few days and no time for this board, so here we go. I gave her a call for the appointment at noon. My session began with her greeting me in the hot lingerie she is now wearing in the new picture of her ad. That picture does nothing for her as she looked so much hotter in person! I won't go into deep detail, suffice to say she is a 9 all round! Her eyes generate loveliness, and she has a great genuine smile that she offers up freely through the session. Seriously good service.... what a great time! Her place is simply beautiful from the moment you walk into the lobby to the moment you step into the door. I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. 470-397-4534 ... more >