She's comfortable in her skin and her job, and this lets her relax and show her sense of humour. It's a small detail but it made a difference. Met with this wild one last week and it was an awesome experience. Her rate is too low for a lady of her quality IMO. With that kind of pampering of the sensual way she give herself, of the wide range of things she does. I was left with a satisfying relaxation which I haven't experienced in a while. Suffice it to say, my experience with her could only be described as the ultimate experience. I mean, she is something out of Rio Di Jinero! I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with her. I told her it was my time so after my shower she beckoned me to the room. As for the service. Second to none! She did not rush me at all. She seemed to adore being gently teased while I admired every inch of her exceptionally desirable figure. She is out-going and talkative. I usually give so much more detail in a review but it feels like I'm reviewing a friend and I don't feel comfortable going into the details. Maybe it was the chemistry, maybe it was the great location, the really cozy room or maybe it was something else but I just connected with this lady and the entire experience was simply awesome. 470-362-8140 ... more >