She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. Wide eyed, staring and smiling excitedly whoops, “Oh my God, what a great body you have!”. I contacted her by text and she was pretty quick to reply. She made great eye contact, and smiled and giggled when I told her how hot she was. She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. She was very responsive and polite in her texts. I had a slight delay coming into town and contacted her about that, and she was very, very easygoing about the whole thing. I asked to use the bathroom, came out and then it was the fun started. I'm glad I finally had a chance to see her, she is a nice sweet girl, not a clock watcher and is eager to please. Haven't seen any recent reviews dedicated to her, so thought a current review may be of help. I really hope this lady can maintain that attitude and level of enthusiasm for her clients because I find it makes such a huge difference to the overall experience. Sensing that this was going to be a very good session with an obviously very pleased woman there then commenced a very mutually satisfying hour of fun, laughter, play, emotion, intensity and passion. 470-354-4660 ... more >