Arrived at the place and was sent up immediately and was pleased when I saw her. Here’s the story for you, purely subjective and my opinion only. She reminds me of the college gals that I used to hang out with back in the day, when we’d go to the pub drinking or playing pool, or going out to see the movies. She was very responsive and polite in her texts. I had a slight delay coming into town and contacted her about that, and she was very, very easygoing about the whole thing. She wore a cute bra and panty ensemble. She told me to come near her and I took off my towel. I noticed that the website was down but she still had an ad on here. I decided to call the place. She seemed quite pleasant on the phone with a cute girly voice. When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! Despite my intense urges about meeting her, we started with just sitting and talking which I really loved – it put me quite at ease. She really knew how to connect with me. I honestly felt like I was sitting in my living room with my girlfriend (OK my imaginary girlfriend). I would have been content to fill the whole hour like this. Everything was great - she was a little shy (I get the impression she's new to this but was open to working together) but after we got started, she was simply wonderful. She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! I asked to use the bathroom because I was sweaty from the walk and she said sure. 470-315-9815 ... more >