When I arrived she gave me a warm welcome right off the bat. Any awkward feeling you might get when you walk through the door was gone instantly. All in all, highly recommended. Cute girl, lovely figure, velvet skin, warm personality and great service. Door opens and I am greeted by this gorgeous girl. Given her amazing face and body I would definitely make another appointment with her! Her techniques are amazing for someone so innocent looking. She has an ass to die for. The eyes are easy to get lost in, and giggle is so adorable. We did some small chit chat then it was off of the shower. After I was done showering, she was waiting for me in her sexy lingerie. I think she was mentioned in a thread somewhere before, but not specifically reviewed, apart from the news yesterday of me coming back, so I am willing to shed some light into this. I cannot issue a grade on this experience because it would only be one of those boring 10's across the board scoring. I can hardly wait for my next trip to town so I can repeat with this beautiful and sensual lady. Some idle chit chat with a lot of laughs while we were talking about my party the night before; 470-310-2681 ... more >