She hugged me, we talked a little bit. I told her I need to use the bathroom. I've been wanting to meet up with her for a while. To top it off, she is beautiful, and very friendly. Determined to ensure one has a great time. I think it would only be fair to chime in and give in my two cents since I have been benefiting from all of your two cents and reviews very much. After waking up one morning with a major craving, I deviated from my norm and decided to see this bombshell whose pics I'd been lusting after for months but was hesitant to pull the plug. Can't believe I waited this long to see her seeing I live in the same part of town, what was wrong with me!?!? I had an amazing time with her myself, and agree with what was said about her body, and would add that I think she has one of the prettiest faces I've seen recently as well. It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. Her rate is too low for a lady of her quality IMO. With that kind of pampering of the sensual way she give herself, of the wide range of things she does. I was left with a satisfying relaxation which I haven't experienced in a while. I've been doing for this for some time now, and in that time I've met some amazing ladies. Each and everyone was an experience which I will never forget and I am truly grateful that I got to share some time with them. I'm telling you she has nice tits and one of the best asses I've seen in a while. She was dressed exactly like in her pictures and even satiated my request for specifically revealing poses as we chitchatted to get to know each other. 470-285-8710 ... more >