In terms of the companionship, she was fantastic! Very attentive and at the same time lets me know what she liked. Non-stop fun from the second I stepped in until I left and everything I could want/expect/hope for from a companion was there to discover and savour. I got back from the session with her and thought I would write a review, because she deserved it. I will definitely repeat, most likely next week. Best bang for a buck for sure. After reading some glowing reviews about her, I noticed she was returning to town this weekend. I decided to take a chance and see if she was available during the times I could see her. Loved those natural pear shaped slightly pendulous breasts. She seems to be a very bright young lady, one I could talk with for hours. She also takes care of herself. She told me that she doesn't like to take a lot of customers in a day. I could see that you guys would just LOVE her, she has the personality of a goddess and is a great listener and conversationalist. She can be shy at times but listens to directions very well and is all about pleasing. I was in town on business and I had definite plans to sample one or two fine ladies while I was in town. I spent a lot of research time here on this site to narrow down who I had an interest in seeing. I had a sense that she recognized me and somehow she looked even better than before with those seductive eyes. I thought she looked amazing. She mentioned plans to take a bit of time off next week, but has always responded quickly to my texts. As for the service. Second to none! She did not rush me at all. 470-284-2466 ... more >