She was supposed to be impossible to book but I lucked out calling late for same day appointment and got it. Her eyes generate loveliness, and she has a great genuine smile that she offers up freely through the session. Her massage is a real massage. Like I'm talkin' RMT style except on a flat bed, not a table. She kind of reminded me of that other girl from here, great chick great service and physically just what I wanted. I would love to keep her as my personal massage therapist but since that won't be happening any time soon I should share my experience and keep my karma good as I seem to have broke my string of bad luck in this and I'd like to continue my run, lol. Mind you, the whole booking process was done through text messaging. Seen her for 1/2hr appt. Pics in her ads are definitely her. Love her shapely body and awesome ass. What blew me away was her personality as she made me feel great. It was just one of those session where everything was clicking. So rare for me on a first encounter. One thing I love about this is the potential for variety. She was extremely friendly, polite and appreciative, the kind of girl that you want to hear from, and go to meet. This seems like a girl who just loves what she does. I think this girl is under-reviewed as I think just her overall package and great service will score many clients down the road. She is a hot girl without a doubt but I can say that her service is even better. 470-228-8641 ... more >