I called the number and she answered and we had a delightful and risqué conversation. For full disclosure purposes, I love woman with her looks. The session was one of the best I have ever experienced. She is a very sweet, friendly and super sexy woman. She was everything I had ever fantasized in a girl and I was very comfortable around her. Saw her the other day and was extremely impressed. I have never seen a massage therapist that was so, for lack of a better word, bubbly. In between we chatted about lives and careers etc. After we chatted she saw that I was ready and quickly decided that she wanted a closer look. I missed posting a review on this one earlier, just off loading a few reviews now that the time is behind us. It was fantastic in every way. Will I repeat? Definitely - I love a talented girl, but just as important, she has a positive personality and is engaging to talk to. It was in the afternoon, just finished having some all-you-can-eat Sushi. She was just as hot as her pictures, and she looked great! Pics and stats are accurate - she's a very pretty lady with sweet disposition and soft smile. This was my first time with her and not my last. 470-204-2156 ... more >