She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. The whole experience was great. I enjoyed her company very much. She laughed a lot at my jokes. Soft hair, full lips, great smile and a smoking hot body. Sexy booty and great legs. She was dressed in tasteful revealing clothes. She mentioned plans to take a bit of time off next week, but has always responded quickly to my texts. May be shy at times but let her know what you like and want, she's very kind and willing to accommodate. We talked for a while about this and that, and she put me totally at ease, even going to the extent of saying that I can be completely forthright about what I wanted out of the session. Somebody mentioned earlier about how her attitude was almost "Geisha" like. And that's exactly what I experienced. She's so focused on your needs and so attentive to the tiniest of details that your nervousness sort of vanishes. I would definitely repeat with her next time I'm in there. Here’s the story for you, purely subjective and my opinion only. I was very impressed with her looks - her photos don't do her justice and she was wearing a very tempting skirt and push up bra. This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. It felt really good, felt like I was getting really pampered. Boy oh boy, I am still at a loss for words about how to explain this one. Ill try my best so excuse me if I miss a few things, I am still somewhat new to this. 469-933-1833 ... more >