I find her to be very attractive and this is truly a case of a woman who looks even better than her pictures. Vocal and seductive, sensual and alluring, always passionate. Looking into those erotic eyes of her as she works you will absolutely make you crazy with lust. She was quite into the session. When I arrived she gave me a warm welcome right off the bat. Any awkward feeling you might get when you walk through the door was gone instantly. Don't know why I waited so long but glad I finally saw her. Pics are very accurate, pretty face, perky tits, round ass, and sexy waist. She is one of those rare gems to visit, she said she expects to be here few more weeks. Her pictures on the website are definitely accurate. She was wearing this very sexy dress that made my jaw drop. To be honest I was little nervous because I thought she was so damn beautiful when I saw her. She has good height with a very pretty face and her body is quite toned with a nice pair of tits. Those of you who have been around know that I have reviewed this lovely once before but I thought it was worth updating my review. It felt so natural and progressed and intensified. She is not shy per se, just a little tentative until you could ease her into speaking freely. For those who have read my reviews before, you know that I only partake in but as soon as I walked in and saw her, I threw all of my reservations aside. 469-933-1649 ... more >