She opened the door in the sexy outfit she wears in several of her pics. Her skin is smooth and she smells amazing. I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. She responded very well to be being treated as a lady should be treated, that being with respect, warmth and gentleness. I have seen her three times so far and they have all been great. She is amazing and I think her body, face, and personality are exactly literally perfect. Those having seen her should agree with my report. I was offered everything stated in her menu and gladly accepted. Thank you dear, for being so good to me. Consider this review my gift to all fellow board members. You can thank me later. I like her a lot, very pretty facially. She starts massaging me with lotion. Shoulder first, then arms, abs, and thighs. The session turned out longer than intended but I have to say that she is absolutely gorgeous, imho, has a great sense of humour, is relaxing, fun to be with, is a total sweetheart and to top it off provides GREAT service. Recently seen her, and was impressed with this girl once again. She is out-going and talkative. 469-918-6718 ... more >