Despite my intense urges about meeting her, we started with just sitting and talking which I really loved it put me quite at ease. She really knew how to connect with me. I honestly felt like I was sitting in my living room with my girlfriend (OK my imaginary girlfriend). I would have been content to fill the whole hour like this. Just got home from seeing her, and thought I'd write a review. She is very relaxed and easy to be with. It was exquisite and relaxing at the same time. The sensations were really indescribable and I felt totally satisfied at the conclusion. I'm sure it's a YMMV thing, but she definitely seemed to enjoy the conversational part of our visit together and seemed to get super-duper excited. I'm really torn about writing this because she doesn't work much and a good review means some of you bastards are going to be booking her instead of me! I found her to be absolutely gorgeous. Like the hot girls you would see at a club. She is very friendly and cheerful, and a total sweetheart. She aims to please willingly accommodates all your requests with a smile on her face. Had so much fun talking with her I almost forgot about my appointment! Yet another gem found on this board! She giggled a lot which made her even hotter. Looked fantastic in panties combined with a tight top. She is easy going with a sharp wit, very funny and sexy all in an understated but confident manner. I tend to do a lot of research before I visit someone, and I'm always looking for the Too good to be true scenarios. But something told me that I should take the reviews about this lady seriously, and I'm happy to report, that I'm glad I did! I will definitely repeat. I am glad to say that she offers the same great level of service. 469-825-1447 ... more >