She greets you in incredibly sexy lingerie. From there, everything you would expect. If you, like me, are most interested in the overall experience, with a friendly, attractive young woman with that 'lets have some fun' attitude then you must give her a try. A definite repeat. She gives the best massage in the business hands down, her touch is amazing. I am in an area where we don't have nearly enough massage therapists out here. Haven't seen any recent reviews dedicated to her, so thought a current review may be of help. She kind of reminded me of that other girl from here, great chick great service and physically just what I wanted. I am from out of town, but when I'm back, I know I won't be looking around. I'll go right back to her for sure! We decided to adjourn to the room that was clean, nicely decorated and equipped with a bed. We sat and chatted for a while about other things she's involved in. She asked a bit about me although she was careful not to pry. I donít rank by numbers but she has been added to that small list of mine and I will absolutely be repeating. She was taller and a bit younger than I imagined, in good shape with a really nice hourglass body and clean skin with no piercings (pretty rare these days). I went to see her because of some previous reviews on here from which I determined that she was what I was looking for, and I was not wrong! Very cool chick as well! 469-640-0222 ... more >