To say that I was very pleased with her connection and passion with me would be an understatement. Maybe it was the stars that night, maybe it was because I found her to be very sexy and hot, maybe it was because she felt and said the same. Very honest and bubbly yet wise for her age, for example she understood right away my reason for not seeing same girl too many times: afraid of attachment huh? Look for the link for those that want to see her ad and contact info. In terms of the companionship, she was fantastic! Very attentive and at the same time lets me know what she liked. Non-stop fun from the second I stepped in until I left and everything I could want/expect/hope for from a companion was there to discover and savour. The location was fantastic, parking was great, and from an admin perspective everything was brilliant. We went back and forth and she was really great, with a great attitude and answered all my questions. I actually was surprised to see such a hot girl when she opened the door. I arrived, got in knocked on the door and a beautiful girl opens the door. I think this girl is under-reviewed as I think just her overall package and great service will score many clients down the road. I like to earn my good reviews. She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. 469-627-0408 ... more >