She has nice hair and sexy eyes. She is a beautiful girl with a very exciting attitude and great enthusiasm. Her entire demeanour sets the mood perfectly. Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. I noticed that the website was down but she still had an ad on here. I decided to call the place. It almost felt like we were dating. I sort of post this review with reluctance because I hope to see her again and I'd hate to clog up her schedule. The pictures on the website are accurate as is her description. The service made me feel more like her boss.....you guys have to try her yourself. When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! I've seen her ad before so I knew it would be a good session. It turned out to be an incredible session. She's apparently a very popular massage therapist (all the boys seem to be talking about how much they love her). I won't go into deep detail, suffice to say she is a 9 all round! 469-596-0551 ... more >