I took the hour and was glad that I did. She is a beautiful girl with a very exciting attitude and great enthusiasm. Given the pics I went and wasn’t disappointed when she opened the door. She is gorgeous, young looking, her pictures aren't altered at all - she looks exactly like her pictures... pure heaven! She is very relaxed and easy to be with. I saw her ad on the forums, did a quick search for her on this board and found no reviews. Met with this wild one last week and it was an awesome experience. All in all another great time with a beautiful lady. Rating? is there a chart high enough to fit this rating? Just got back from an amazing hour with this young lady and let me just say she is a head turner! I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. Beautiful woman looking very much as her pictures would suggest. Found her to be friendly, chatty and very accommodating. I was going to try her again before I posted a review but a friend of mine saw her the same day and he won't stop talking about her so I figure she is worth a mention here. 469-591-7946 ... more >