We shared lots of laughs during this brief encounter. Take from this short review what you will. Just make sure you treat this sweet girl well as fans will want her to stick around. This is the only massage therapist I thought about days after seeing because she has made the session amazing and I'm left with the feeling it will be even better next time. She's also just a total sweetheart to top it all off. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. I had the pleasure of seeing her this week after having my eye on her for awhile. Schedules finally aligned although had to opt for a shorter session. Easy and obliging to move around for various forms of fun. Lovely smile and very eager lips. If you read this, thanks again for a fabulous afternoon! Contacted her though phone 1st and txt messages after. Easy set up. Sweet voice that just got my juices flowing. Was greeted by a very friendly, cute attractive young woman, pics are of her and appear recent. Man did she look gorgeous with that sexy flowing hair at this point I didn't want to wait for dinner. Truly outstanding and memorable. Asked her if she was good with massage and she said no problem. Nice breasts that look real and very sexy. 469-581-0015 ... more >