She definitely deserves some accolades for her talents, IMHO. Id rate her close to a 9.5 in overall experience and would recommend. She is a gorgeous lady and went out of her way to make me happy. I told her it was my time so after my shower she beckoned me to the room. Took a quick bathroom visit and when I got back to the room. She had a nice smile was very pleasant and instructed me to lie down. My bad, and for all you critics out there, go ahead and slam me with the NEWBIE label. But before you do, consider that anyone who has ever met her would reassure you that I didn't steer you wrong there, so please consider this another real and honest review. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. I could see that you guys would just LOVE her, she has the personality of a goddess and is a great listener and conversationalist. She always makes me feel like a king. This seems like a girl who just loves what she does. Online pics are accurate although really dont do her justice. Loved her lightly scented bust and the elegant nape of her neck. Nice tummy, absolutely perfectly shaped bum firm, yet plush with just the right amount of perceptible bounce when she saunters casually around. She has the most wonderful body. I still think about how it felt. There is something to say when a woman starts small talk to get acquainted with you. There is no better feeling. No rush as I was stimulated both by her hands and her mind. She is a very passionate and if you have chemistry you'll have a great time with her. 469-526-7760 ... more >