She may be young but she is as good as all the pros in this business. I hopped in the shower and hurried back (because I felt really cold after I got out of the shower), where she was waiting. Don't be fooled by her innocent college girl look though. She is very good at what she does and knows how to please and tease a man. I came feeling unsure and nervous, but I left feeling like a million bucks. I've been meaning to meet up with her ever since I first saw her pics on this site. Can't believe I waited this long to see her seeing I live in the same part of town, what was wrong with me!?!? I went in the bathroom came out, we chatted for a bit. She concentrated on me only (didn't look at her phone or her clock while I was with her) and was professional in the most wonderfully lusty way while I was with her. This is a lady who enjoys making her partner feel special and finding the right buttons to bring extreme pleasure. I highly recommend her not only for her sensual skills but for the fact that she is a lady with intelligence, sophistication, humour and just an all around joy to be around. I'm always sceptical with professional pics. I have been duped before, so I was ready to walk if I didn't like what I saw. Went up and when she opened the door, I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. She is a knockout!! She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. After a short chat, I was made an offer that I kindly accepted. 469-431-5981 ... more >