A beautiful girl greeted me with a big smile. And the way her eyes lit up when she saw me, I almost turned around to see who she was looking at, certainly not at me? This lady exudes the confidence of that sexy/cute/hot/popular sorority girl that every guy on campus wants to date and every girl wants as a best friend. She has a sunny disposition and loves to laugh and smile. Only saw her twice but I remember her beautiful face to this day. She is a true masseuse. It actually kind of pains me to write this review because now, I will have share her with the rest of you... She walked into the room right on time and then and there I knew there were going to be many more visits. WOW is she stunning and sensual in person. I mean her pictures are striking, but I have experienced so many first meetings that so often comes with a tiny bit of let down when compared to photos and online personalities. But not with this one nothing but OMG went through my head. Man did she look gorgeous with that sexy flowing hair at this point I didn't want to wait for dinner. She was dressed exactly like in her pictures and even satiated my request for specifically revealing poses as we chitchatted to get to know each other. Amenities were impeccable. Genuinely nice, very friendly girl with a great attitude and service. Definite repeat (and have, actually). Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, but see through my beauty and recognize that the hot little number I am speaking of is definitely worthy of seeing. Set up was fairly easy. We had been texting back and forth over the last few nights, so we already had a good rapport. She's a great girl... I'm always going to her, if I cant get her I try again the next day. She is amazing in every way possible. Now that I've got a taste for her, I'm sure my bank account will hate me. Repeat? There is no doubt that I will be repeating again and again. She is a true gem. Treat her right gentleman and you will not regret it. 469-354-0285 ... more >