She greets you in incredibly sexy lingerie. From there, everything you would expect. She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. In any case, came in, told her I was going to grab a quick shower. I visited her again yesterday, and it was another excellent experience. She was wearing what seemed like an expensive outfit and just looked absolutely sexy. Booked through text which was easy and confirmed by phone. I had the pleasure of seeing her this week after having my eye on her for awhile. Schedules finally aligned although had to opt for a shorter session. To top it off, she is beautiful, and very friendly. Determined to ensure one has a great time. Since I think went a bit overtime, she was patient so I gave a nice tip. I met up with her last week and I had a great time with her. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. There was some great small talk and a very nice massage. 469-324-7904 ... more >