My bad, and for all you critics out there, go ahead and slam me with the NEWBIE label. But before you do, consider that anyone who has ever met her would reassure you that I didn't steer you wrong there, so please consider this another real and honest review. To top it off, she is beautiful, and very friendly. Determined to ensure one has a great time. I'm always sceptical with professional pics. I have been duped before, so I was ready to walk if I didn't like what I saw. Went up and when she opened the door, I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. She is a knockout!! However, I am not a typical demographic on this board as I would say Im a little older than the average Joe. As of writing this review there are only a few pics up of her, but they are accurate. IMHO she is very pretty, and has a warm, welcoming, bubbly personality... in fact I would put her near the top of all my massage therapist visits in terms of how welcome she made me feel. I had a brain cramp and struggled to find the location despite having been in the area before .. duh ! Anyway, when I finally made my way up there stood a very pretty girl with a beautiful smile. Facially she is more then GND pretty IMO. Has beautiful eyes to boot. Hot is an accurate description and usually really MCOT. That said, beauty comes in many forms and conversation was so easy it was like meeting an old friend. Thought I should share a review of one of the best massage therapists I ever visited. I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. She is truly a gem. I was going nuts looking at pictures of her and finally I had to take the plunge last night, a delightful night for driving. Her place is simply beautiful from the moment you walk into the lobby to the moment you step into the door. She does it part time, she has a full time job, hence she works few days a week. 469-319-7362 ... more >