She greeted me at the door in that dress in her ad. She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. I like her a lot, very pretty facially. One quick read through this site is all it takes to know how intelligent and insightful she is, and this was apparent almost immediately after meeting her. Nervous as I was, her conversational skills and great sense of humour quickly put me at ease and set the perfect tone for our time together. When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! I know this may sound like a shill review. It is not. I think she provides an outstanding and different type of experience. Shes hot and sexy and delivers in spades. A true GND with that great combination of skill and passion. I was staying till Sunday but I think I may be staying for next week too. The fantasy for me is the innocence and charm she displays but she is one very passionate lady. She is a real treat! No complaints to note whatsoever. Would recommend, and will repeat. This board lately has had a stellar line-up of incredible ladies and I was definitely not disappointed. She gives the best massage in the business hands down, her touch is amazing. 469-264-4202 ... more >