There is just something about this lady that really turns my crank. We shared lots of laughs during this brief encounter. Take from this short review what you will. Just make sure you treat this sweet girl well as fans will want her to stick around. The session cemented ATF status for me, and it took me several minutes to recover enough to get up to the bathroom after the conclusion. She is an agreeable massage therapist who'll spend a good amount of effort catering to the needs of the man she is with. She has a wonderfully friendly, service-oriented personality. Her service and attitude made me feel very comfortable in her presence and helped to create some chemistry that I dont normally get with other girls. One of the few girls in this industry I actually enjoyed talking to, so I agree about her personality.. this ones a keeper! I liked the pics and I liked how she worded her ad recently, so I decided to meet her, and very glad that I did! Her techniques are amazing for someone so innocent looking. Sunday night, after a long day at the office, called to book her for 45min session. Heres the story for you, purely subjective and my opinion only. Went to see her for my birthday; it was a night full off pleasure. She greeted me with a nice hug and she came across as very affectionate and touchy feely which I like, felt much like meeting a DDG lady. Her description seemed compelling, so I decided to take a chance. 469-173-7737 ... more >