The thoughts in my mind have been running for far too long, I was holding it for the longest time that day prior to our session. She is beautifully curvy in the right places with really nice naturals. I was sold at the door as I peaked behind to take in her gorgeous face. This girl is cheerful, charming, and can stroke your ego. The session turned out longer than intended but I have to say that she is absolutely gorgeous, imho, has a great sense of humour, is relaxing, fun to be with, is a total sweetheart and to top it off provides GREAT service. I will not delve into my Don Juan Jr.-esque powers of seduction, nor reveal if they had an effect on her and her interactions and thus session with me. She is out-going and talkative. Based on excellent reviews from experienced massage seekers on this board, I decided to see her before I went on my trip last month. I am glad I did. This girl is the one in the pic and you'll agree if you try her out. She is a very good natured girl and I hope to see her again before she leaves. I would love to keep her as my personal massage therapist but since that won't be happening any time soon I should share my experience and keep my karma good as I seem to have broke my string of bad luck in this and I'd like to continue my run, lol. Everyone should have qualities about themselves that are attractive to such beautiful and wonderful women. Took a quick bathroom visit and when I got back to the room. She had a nice smile was very pleasant and instructed me to lie down. On the phone she was very polite and helpful. I went to the appointed location on time, which was clean and very nice. 463-234-4372 ... more >