Our session left me with “a quiver down my backbone, and tremors all over”. Of course since it was rush hour what should have been a 20 minute drive ended up being 45 minutes which resulted in having to shorten to a half hour rendezvous. I suspect she may be a college student at one of the local schools. Was my last review perhaps too graphic? In terms of the companionship, she was fantastic! Very attentive and at the same time lets me know what she liked. Non-stop fun from the second I stepped in until I left and everything I could want/expect/hope for from a companion was there to discover and savour. I missed posting a review on this one earlier, just off loading a few reviews now that the time is behind us. I spent a wonderful evening at her place, and gentlemen, it was a time to remember! She is beautiful, warm, and friendly, and full of interesting and intelligent conversation. For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. Girl is great!! she's a definite repeat. If you haven't had the pleasure, you should give her a try. I'm glad I met this little temptress. Thought I should share a review of one of the best massage therapists I ever visited. What can I say that hasn't been said? 445-212-4968 ... more >