It was just one of those session where everything was clicking. So rare for me on a first encounter. One thing I love about this is the potential for variety. She is smart and easy to talk to, she has this bubbly personality, she kept on talking while we were cuddling and I was just listening. Anyway, she is a definite must see if you are into this type of chicks. I was not rushed, nor was she a clock watcher. I have seen her three times so far and they have all been great. No attitude or distractions, communication was great and as down to earth as its gets. Makes for a very casual and stress free encounter. The way she makes you feel makes her look incredibly beautiful by the time she has her way with you. She's the kind of girl that I could hold onto and kiss for indefinite time and in every way. Yes, I admit I sort of fell in love. I was staying till Sunday but I think I may be staying for next week too. She was tireless and happy to work to bring me to total satisfaction. The location was up-scale, and she had some nice lingerie on when I arrived. Her massage skills are awesome - since she is very fit - good for smoothing out all my sore spots. During the massage she likes to talk, but she doesn't dominate the conversation, she actually listened to me and prompted me to share whatever I want in complete confidence - it felt easy to talk to her. Sometimes a guy just needs to talk about his day at work and she's OK with that and made me feel better for getting my worries off my mind. She is wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She is very welcoming and makes you feel right at home. 443-863-2616 ... more >