I tend to do a lot of research before I visit someone, and I'm always looking for the Too good to be true scenarios. But something told me that I should take the reviews about this lady seriously, and I'm happy to report, that I'm glad I did! She seems to be a very bright young lady, one I could talk with for hours. She also takes care of herself. She told me that she doesn't like to take a lot of customers in a day. More importantly, her attitude is great which is why I would repeat. She has long legs and a great booty, not too big but just the right size. Guys, she's the real deal. I was a little nervous but she was worth every penny. She wore heels when I walked in, still she's about my height and she is looking at me. And I love it. She seemed quite pleasant on the phone with a cute girly voice. I decided to book her since she was in my area and took advantage of the special. I had great experience with her. She is a great provider on two levels. The massage itself and on the mental/emotional level as well. I left feeling like I was in love with her. If you are looking for a complete and sensual encounter, then she is very definitely a great choice. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. She receives in an upscale location with adequate nearby parking. Her place is clean and tastefully decorated, and includes shower facilities with fresh towels. 443-727-3838 ... more >