Saw her for 60 minutes and we used every last second for some relaxation. She is arguably the most attractive lady I have seen in a long, long time. She has a great pair of boobs, just perfect. I think it may have been due to her happy mood but her eyes gave a special little twinkle whenever she looked at me, which was more often than not. Her eyes worked well in conjunction with her adorable smile to make me at times breathless. And to top it off she has the most perfectly formed ass in the world. I would like to share some quick feedback on this massage therapist, I paid for the full hour, the location was upscale. If you are like me and want a super cute girl to remind you of your glory days then I 100% recommend her. She is my FAVORITE massage therapist of all time, and in my area she has no competition. Maybe she clicked with me / YMMV thing? Facilities were amazing. I told her that I was going to say that she looked like a certain actress in my review and she said she gets that a lot. She gets totally into it, and not mechanical at all. I have the feeling that she truly enjoys this line of work. I'm happy to report, she lives up to the good reviews. Amenities were impeccable. Genuinely nice, very friendly girl with a great attitude and service. Definite repeat (and have, actually). 443-684-7075 ... more >