Truly outstanding and memorable. I took a moment to just admire her body and her pretty bum. The nicest lips and most delicate hands. At points in time, I lost track of who I was. Without getting into too much detail, it was an evening for me to remember. The girl has an angelic appearance but she certainly knew how to make me feel really good. All I can say is I was very happy with her and she has all the potentials to become a star. She asked me what I enjoyed doing on a date and I told her. Co-incidentally she had many of the same likes and we enjoyed instant chemistry. We found out what we both enjoyed during our date. Without going into too much detail, this girl really enjoys herself and is very good at knowing exactly what a man wants. I will definitely see her again in the future, maybe next week. Parked my car in the back and entered through the front door. Her pics are real (she wore the sexy one for me before) and the body is awesome. We went back and forth and she was really great, with a great attitude and answered all my questions. Asked her if she was good with massage and she said no problem. Met her for one hour in the evening, easy place to find, parking across the street. I replied to an earlier thread about this, I completely concur with what was said and my experience is very similar, I always search for new ladies. Given that I didn't see the pictures beforehand I was pleasantly surprised. She has an almost shy, innocent quality about her that make her quite endearing. 443-436-2825 ... more >