By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. She is confident and knows how to show off her body in sensual ways. I swear I just wanted to bite that ass all night just my perfect size. Beautiful face, sweet lips, great walk and eye contact while talking to me which I love. Nice body, and a very cute bum. Location was a nice place in a good area and the room was very clean with towels. Called up knocked on door and she opened it. First impression was wow is she cute. Wearing her sexy massage therapist uniform I was like damn I've scored. Called up knocked on door and she opened it. First impression was wow is she cute. Wearing her sexy massage therapist uniform I was like damn I've scored. It was definitely worth the money I shelled out and totally worth the wait. She must have already attained a sort of cult status among massage seekers and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay that way for a long time to come. She has a beautiful body, great attitude and even greater service - a rarity in the massage therapist world. Boy oh boy, I am still at a loss for words about how to explain this one. Ill try my best so excuse me if I miss a few things, I am still somewhat new to this. She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. I have the feeling that she truly enjoys this line of work. She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! 443-403-6244 ... more >