She responded very well to be being treated as a lady should be treated, that being with respect, warmth and gentleness. Knocked on the door and came in and was not disappointed. May be shy at times but let her know what you like and want, she's very kind and willing to accommodate. After the massage we talked about her hometown and her conversation skills are also great. I asked if she was available immediately the response was an hour's notice which didn't work for my schedule. I was in town on vacation visiting relatives and decided to live it up and see her again. Considering how exceptionally attractive she is, she is very down to earth and friendly. I know ladies who are half as attractive as her and act like a spoiled prima-donna. She was far from being aloof with me but this sort of thing can be a ymmv thing. Being with her was definitely as close to the best experience as one could get...she talks the talk, and walks the walk...she is just amazing...and honestly how she prepared herself for our time together was impeccable...her entire body...soft and fragrant...like flowers and candy...wow... She is an agreeable massage therapist who'll spend a good amount of effort catering to the needs of the man she is with. She has a wonderfully friendly, service-oriented personality. Her service and attitude made me feel very comfortable in her presence and helped to create some chemistry that I dont normally get with other girls. I just had to be with her. Had a bit of small talk/tease (just the way she talks to you is so sensual). I went in the bathroom came out, we chatted for a bit. She is a true masseuse. It actually kind of pains me to write this review because now, I will have share her with the rest of you... 443-332-8127 ... more >