I have never had a chance to see her until yesterday. She gets totally into it, and not mechanical at all. Only saw her twice but I remember her beautiful face to this day. She was extremely friendly, polite and appreciative, the kind of girl that you want to hear from, and go to meet. When I got there, I was surprised how pretty and sweet she is. She has the most wonderful body. I still think about how it felt. Just got home from seeing her, and thought I'd write a review. Don't be fooled by her innocent college girl look though. She is very good at what she does and knows how to please and tease a man. I've been doing for this for some time now, and in that time I've met some amazing ladies. Each and everyone was an experience which I will never forget and I am truly grateful that I got to share some time with them. She's the kind of girl that I could hold onto and kiss for indefinite time and in every way. Yes, I admit I sort of fell in love. After drooling over her shots for well over 2 weeks the stars and our schedules finally aligned and I was able to book her for an hour visit. Easy and obliging to move around for various forms of fun. Lovely smile and very eager lips. 443-283-6383 ... more >