I tend to do a lot of research before I visit someone, and I'm always looking for the Too good to be true scenarios. But something told me that I should take the reviews about this lady seriously, and I'm happy to report, that I'm glad I did! I was going nuts looking at pictures of her and finally I had to take the plunge last night, a delightful night for driving. The whole time she kept saying and asking if I liked it and if I wanted more and that sort of conversational exchange between the two of us was sort of really exciting. The 2 things that really stood out was 1) fantastic body! 2) fabulous service. I was in town on vacation visiting relatives and decided to live it up and see her again. After the shower and we got down to some serious business, however, any doubt I had that the session wasn't going to go very well quickly evaporated. She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! So after getting acquainted with some conversation she gives me a massage and it was fantastic. Very good technique. I cannot issue a grade on this experience because it would only be one of those boring 10's across the board scoring. I can hardly wait for my next trip to town so I can repeat with this beautiful and sensual lady. I am from out of town, but when I'm back, I know I won't be looking around. I'll go right back to her for sure! Her pics are real (she wore the sexy one for me before) and the body is awesome. After the shower and we got down to some serious business, however, any doubt I had that the session wasn't going to go very well quickly evaporated. 442-278-1609 ... more >