My session began with her greeting me in the hot lingerie she is now wearing in the new picture of her ad. That picture does nothing for her as she looked so much hotter in person! She has amazing curves, a toned physique, and very soft skin. Booking with her is a breeze, and her professionalism in keeping time and returning texts is amazing. Definitely a repeat, as the massage was pretty hot, and her body is fantastic! We chatted for a few minutes and then I was off, and in search of a cold drink. I am glad to say that she offers the same great level of service. I don't think I have met another massage therapist with a sexy body like that since. Saw her few days ago. It was a last minute decision which is usually the way it has to be with me. Contacted her though phone 1st and txt messages after. Easy set up. Sweet voice that just got my juices flowing. I asked to use the bathroom, came out and then it was the fun started. She is very cute and that body, wow!! She has the curves of a model. Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! 440-739-3147 ... more >