I don't think I have met another massage therapist with a sexy body like that since. Very pretty and cute face, gorgeous breasts which upon examination appear to me at least to be stunningly and unfathomably un-enhanced. No rush whatsoever and she was laid back chill and sexy from start to finish. While I'm not an ass man, she has an ass to die for. Always fun to be getting a great massage and then look up to a sexy provider! Facially I found her attractive, I would say she is well above average. Can't believe I waited this long to see her seeing I live in the same part of town, what was wrong with me!?!? Booking with her is a breeze, and her professionalism in keeping time and returning texts is amazing. Went to see her for my birthday; it was a night full off pleasure. I have not even gotten to the skills department yet. Given the pics I went and wasnít disappointed when she opened the door. Took a quick bathroom visit and when I got back to the room. She had a nice smile was very pleasant and instructed me to lie down. 438-899-5883 ... more >