She was very friendly right away. Nice body, and a very cute bum. Everything was great - she was a little shy (I get the impression she's new to this but was open to working together) but after we got started, she was simply wonderful. Maybe she clicked with me / YMMV thing? Enthusiastic and sensual service. Overall I was quite satisfied with my session. She is totally relaxed and no attitude, makes you feel like you have known her for a while which is great. I'm telling you she has nice tits and one of the best asses I've seen in a while. When I arrived she gave me a warm welcome right off the bat. Any awkward feeling you might get when you walk through the door was gone instantly. She has amazing curves, a toned physique, and very soft skin. I hope to improve my writing skills as I go along LOL. She is a very good natured girl and I hope to see her again before she leaves. Saw her the other day and was extremely impressed. I have never seen a massage therapist that was so, for lack of a better word, bubbly. 438-816-3063 ... more >