In terms of appearance I found her to be slimmer than her photos. She seems to be a very bright young lady, one I could talk with for hours. She also takes care of herself. She told me that she doesn't like to take a lot of customers in a day. Online pics are accurate although really donít do her justice. Loved her lightly scented bust and the elegant nape of her neck. Nice tummy, absolutely perfectly shaped bum Ė firm, yet plush with just the right amount of perceptible bounce when she saunters casually around. The demand for her must be through the roof. I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. Her skin is smooth and she smells amazing. She is the cute smart girl that many of us lusted after in our college days. She is intelligent and articulate. Booking with her is a breeze, and her professionalism in keeping time and returning texts is amazing. I'm biased here because this lady is just my type; face, body, personality, and a bit of naughtiness. By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. Only saw her twice but I remember her beautiful face to this day. For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. 438-814-5646 ... more >