She was dressed tastefully and high class. Booking with her is a breeze, and her professionalism in keeping time and returning texts is amazing. She offered various methods for the massage. She was quite vocal and it was definitely a plus. She was very accommodating and made the effort to ensure I had a good time. I saw her and just had to write down this review as soon as I came back. She is a really nice girl, and a total sweetheart who tries very hard to please and make you comfortable. I cannot issue a grade on this experience because it would only be one of those boring 10's across the board scoring. I can hardly wait for my next trip to town so I can repeat with this beautiful and sensual lady. The eyes are easy to get lost in, and giggle is so adorable. The pics in the ad are definitely her as she was wearing that exact same outfit when I saw her. Her confidence and sensuality is off the charts. The chemistry was overwhelming and the experience leaves you anticipating the next time before you've fully experienced the first time. That is what it was like seeing her. I haven't written a review in long while but this beautiful lady was so good I can't resist. My first impression was that she looked younger than her pictures suggested. As much as I like her pictures - in my opinion I think they make her look a bit older than what she really is. I found her to be very pretty, with angelic eyes and a sexy figure. She is amazing and I think her body, face, and personality are exactly literally perfect. 267-480-9358 ... more >