It was a nice, good size room. Bathroom was kind of small, but clean. We shared lots of laughs during this brief encounter. Take from this short review what you will. Just make sure you treat this sweet girl well as fans will want her to stick around. She has amazing curves, a toned physique, and very soft skin. I came feeling unsure and nervous, but I left feeling like a million bucks. She is pretty as a picture with a gorgeous smile. She also is one of the nicest, sweetest ladies you will ever meet. No offense to the other ladies Iíve seen, but we seem to have a special something going on. I kept my towel on because, honestly, I'm a bit shy but she eventually removed it. To quickly sum her up, I had a good time, she's eager to please. For those in the area, I definitely recommend. Itís a great incall location. Very upscale. Yes, the pictures are definitely accurate. She is a lovely girl kind of model-like features. On the other side of the phone, a real lady awaits you. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, firm and all-natural breasts and a tight round bottom. What more can you ask for? I won't lie I felt pretty awkward and nervous when I got into the room lol but I had never done this type of thing before and she helped me feel very comfortable, she is a sweetheart. She has good height with a very pretty face and her body is quite toned with a nice pair of tits. 251-979-8641 ... more >