These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. We agreed on her working next Wed/Thur, so we can repeat this amazing encounter. I think she may had make up artist training and it shows, her make up was done perfectly. This was my first visit to a very classy, yet incredibly sexy young beauty. She is absolutely lovely, with soft skin and a "girl next door" look and figure. Her photos are accurate. She is wonderful to talk to and it was a lot of fun getting to know her. She is out-going and talkative. Her pictures do not do her justice, her beauty and elegance is something that you have to see for your self don't take my word for it.... being with this woman is an experience that can only compare to being with a goddess. The session cemented ATF status for me, and it took me several minutes to recover enough to get up to the bathroom after the conclusion. One of the few girls in this industry I actually enjoyed talking to, so I agree about her personality.. this ones a keeper! When I got there, I was surprised how pretty and sweet she is. Had a quick bathroom visit and promptly got ready (had a meeting I could not be late for after). However, I am not a typical demographic on this board as I would say Im a little older than the average Joe. 302-492-5920 ... more >