She is hot, smoking even. Great conversation, genuine concern that I enjoy the session, and perfect technique. If every massage therapist I met were like this I'd have gone broke a long time ago. In terms of appearance I found her to be slimmer than her photos. She opens the door with a big smile, and she is very pretty! I found her to be very enthusiastic and engaged. Based on excellent reviews from experienced massage seekers on this board, I decided to see her before I went on my trip last month. I am glad I did. Mind you, the whole booking process was done through text messaging. I don't usually write too many reviews and I only do when I have a great experience with the massage therapist. I felt like we connected so well, she is such a great girl and is so easy to talk too. I know it is really about what we guys go for but for me its the conversation as well which she is great at. I've been wanting to meet up with her for a while. I'm glad I met this little temptress. Was surprised today when I saw her ad on here and was able to make an appointment without difficulty. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. 213-523-2085 ... more >