Of course my view of beauty isn't everyone's, but I'd definitely say that she is between the GND and Extremely Pretty with light makeup which I really like. It was a nice, good size room. Bathroom was kind of small, but clean. On the other side of the phone, a real lady awaits you. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, firm and all-natural breasts and a tight round bottom. What more can you ask for? Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, but see through my beauty and recognize that the hot little number I am speaking of is definitely worthy of seeing. Yes, some people do tend towards a certain type and lord knows I've been chasing that. But every now and then you meet a girl and realize how much you can enjoy other varieties. Here’s the story for you, purely subjective and my opinion only. I felt like a young guy with a new girlfriend just relaxing with no worries. When she tells her buddies I am not sure they will believe her but I must tell her eyes are on her head and not polite to stare at her goodies lol. The session was one of the best I have ever experienced. She is a very sweet, friendly and super sexy woman. She was everything I had ever fantasized in a girl and I was very comfortable around her. I checked this web site, and there is this new girl. Thought I should share a review of one of the best massage therapists I ever visited. Thought I should share a review of one of the best massage therapists I ever visited. 803-859-3035 ... more >