Hot body, service was good. She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. Smitten I am! Given the reviews already available I am not going into a detail account of our rendezvous. Her pics piqued my interest and after reading yesterday's review and a few others she was quickly moved to the top of my TDL. Through I had a very small window which was advised when and where she would be working next. Jumped all over it and had her contact to reserve the time slot to meet my schedule. Not sure if it's just the style of her pics, but she looks much younger in person. She gave me the room number by texting me. I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. I have the feeling that she truly enjoys this line of work. I gave as much as I received which was totally hot for each other, if you give with her the more you'll receive! I felt so excited and delighted. Her massage was much better than most and she certainly takes her time. She didn't rush anything. I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. I have been curious about this lady for a very long time! Though many girls tempted me, I resisted until I saw her pics. Somehow, the pics told me 'new, innocent' girl. If you picture a pretty Wall-Street admin assistant, dressed in nice one piece dress, heels, you get the picture. I have had the pleasure of her company few times. She seems to fly under the radar since there is no review of her yet on this board. 803-580-4107 ... more >