I am from the suburbs but I come up all the time and I know the city very well. Will I repeat? Definitely - I love a talented girl, but just as important, she has a positive personality and is engaging to talk to. I'm glad I finally had a chance to see her, she is a nice sweet girl, not a clock watcher and is eager to please. I was completely relaxed and took a minute to enjoy the moment. It was definitely worth the money I shelled out and totally worth the wait. She must have already attained a sort of cult status among massage seekers and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay that way for a long time to come. She has a beautiful body, great attitude and even greater service - a rarity in the massage therapist world. Just saw her a few days ago. This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. Now there fellow studs, players and chick-magnets, this I the man variously described as a 10, you're great, you're so sexy and wow, you have a great body. I believe that the location is the first part to create great ambiance which usually translates into the beginning of a great session. Let me first say that my expectations were super high for her since I've read numerous positive reviews and her pics are fabulous. Parked my car in the back and entered through the front door. She made great eye contact, and smiled and giggled when I told her how hot she was. 803-560-0760 ... more >