This is a lady who enjoys making her partner feel special and finding the right buttons to bring extreme pleasure. I highly recommend her not only for her sensual skills but for the fact that she is a lady with intelligence, sophistication, humour and just an all around joy to be around. It felt so natural and progressed and intensified. I am in an area where we don't have nearly enough massage therapists out here. Very pretty face, voice to match and service with smile and aim to please. She has the potential of being the best if she keeps this up - outclassing the rest. Yes this gal is some of the best performers are out there! She can be shy at times but listens to directions very well and is all about pleasing. Personality is really friendly and chatty. She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! She is not shy per se, just a little tentative until you could ease her into speaking freely. She's the kind of girl that I could hold onto and kiss for indefinite time and in every way. Yes, I admit I sort of fell in love. Facilities were amazing. Maybe she clicked with me / YMMV thing? She is so sweet too, she couldn't apologize enough for the delay. 803-306-8771 ... more >