I saw her yesterday and would go so far as to say that she has one of the most beautiful faces among all the massage therapists I've seen. I love both giving and receiving and wasn’t disappointed in either area. She is truly a gem. Repeat - in a heartbeat. Thank you for a wonderful time. I look forward to seeing you again soon. I just had to be with her. Had a bit of small talk/tease (just the way she talks to you is so sensual). This is a lady who enjoys making her partner feel special and finding the right buttons to bring extreme pleasure. I highly recommend her not only for her sensual skills but for the fact that she is a lady with intelligence, sophistication, humour and just an all around joy to be around. She is athletic, cute as hell and very sexy. She has soft hair and a terrific smile. Her bottom is easily one of the finest, roundest, most squeezable bums anywhere! She is amazing and I think her body, face, and personality are exactly literally perfect. Called up knocked on door and she opened it. First impression was wow is she cute. Wearing her sexy massage therapist uniform I was like damn I've scored. I had the pleasure of seeing her this week after having my eye on her for awhile. Schedules finally aligned although had to opt for a shorter session. She genuinely looks and sounds like she is into what she does. She definitely deserves some accolades for her talents, IMHO. I’d rate her close to a 9.5 in overall experience and would recommend. 803-264-9562 ... more >