I would like to give a big thank you for all the contributors here and the people who TOFTT and in turn pointed me in the right direction. Which is how I found this lovely and absolutely amazing lady. Since I think went a bit overtime, she was patient so I gave a nice tip. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. I am from out of town, but when I'm back, I know I won't be looking around. I'll go right back to her for sure! I gave as much as I received which was totally hot for each other, if you give with her the more you'll receive! I was staying till Sunday but I think I may be staying for next week too. She made great eye contact, and smiled and giggled when I told her how hot she was. We were giggling all the way. The location was up-scale, and she had some nice lingerie on when I arrived. Location was a nice place in a good area and the room was very clean with towels. Some idle chit chat with a lot of laughs while we were talking about my party the night before; Photos on this site are accurate. 801-666-0799 ... more >